- Consult with Ling at 858-822-0246 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the issues related to the probationary employee before the end of the 5th month of the individual’s probationary employment.
- Supervisor will be asked to provide information regarding the issues related to the probationary employee’s employment via email or hard copy.
- Ling will seek Central HR’s approval if the request for Probationary Release is approved by the department HR.
- If the request is approved by Central HR, the supervisor will be informed of the following procedures:
- Notice of probationary release shall only be given to the affected employee on the approved separation date.
- Letter of Probationary Release must be based on the format provided and signed by the employee’s supervisor.
- Proof of Service should be signed at the time of notice.
- At the meeting of notice, the employee should be instructed to contact Cecilia Aldrete at 858-822-3389 for an exit appointment before noon on that day, at which time the employee can pick up the separation paycheck.
- Copy of the signed letter and Proof of Service should be faxed to Ling at 858-822-0014 on the same day.