- Staff Timesheets or Absence Reporting Slips are ALWAYS due on the 5th of the
month following the month you work. (For example, January’s
timesheet is due February 5th).
- Timesheets should be faxed to Cecilia Aldrete at
(858) 822-0014 or sent to mail code
- Timesheets must be signed by the employee and the
- If a supervisor is not available for signature, an employee may fax a copy of their timesheet without signature to (858) 822-0014
and send the original with supervisors signature
to mail code 0737 immediately following.
To obtain a new timesheet
- Download Timesheet
- Employees will receive a new timesheet between the 5-10th of the month they are working. (For example, an employee can expect to receive their February Timesheet between February 5-10th).
- If an employee does not receive their timesheet they may download the form from our website.
Types of Timesheets
Reporting Slip – To be used by
employees who work a fixed schedule or work the same number of hours per
- Most career employees use the Absence Reporting
- The Department Timekeeper (Cecilia Aldrete) will designate the type of timesheet an employee
- Employees who use the Absence Reporting Slip are automatically paid each month according to the percentage of their appointment.
- Any adjustments (i.e. - use of any vacation hours or
sick hours) are made the month following.
Timesheets are completed by employees with a variable
schedule, the majority of which work 50% time or less and are casual
- Payment is customarily based on the hours given to
the timekeeper when the timesheets are due.
*It is imperative for employees to
immediately communicate any change in the percentage they work to
either Cecilia Aldrete or
Ling Cao so that pay will not be affected.