eSNAP Submissions will be due to HSSPPO/OCGA 10 days prior to the Agency Deadline. It is very important to meet HSSPPO/OCGA’s dateline enabling them to have enough time to resolve any unforeseen on-line submission problems for the successful submission of your proposal.
eSNAP Proposal Preparation:
eRA Commons Registration:
Principal Investigators (PIs) and Assistants must register for the NIH eRA Commons. Please contact Sara Kaup (email@example.com) for registration information.
PIs MUST designate their Fund Managers and Assistants PI Delegation in order to be able to assist with the eSNAP.
- Instructions fo PI Delegation:
- Select -->Admin--> Accounts--> Delegate PI
- Delegate PI Access page select the desired user
- Click Assign
- Delegate PI Confirmation page (ESP7001) opens
- Click Save to confirm the delegation.
- A confirmation message is displayed and the selected names are listed in the Current PI Delegates column. A confirmation email is sent to the selected delegate(s).
Please note: PI Delegations allows the Fund Manager and Assistants to view and edit ONLY. The PI is the only one that has Authority to route the completed eSNAP to HSSPPO to submit.
- eSNAP Instructions
- Fund Manager will assist the PI and/or PI assistant with completing the "Edit Business" section
- PI uploads Science section as .doc or .pdf file and leaves it marked “incomplete” unless s/he feels it is ready to be submitted.
- The Science section should include the usual items A-F from the PHS 2590 instructions, but should not be on form pages.
- No Headers or Footers
- PI must has review and "Designated as Complete" all the sections
- PI must route the eSNAP
- Salary Back-Up (fund manager)