David Lehman, MD
H.S. Assistant Clinical Professor
E-MAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE #: 858-642-3674
FAX #: 858-552-4336
Dr. Lehman received his medical degree from Washington University in St. Louis Medical School and then completed his Psychiatry Residency at UCSD. He is currently Chief of the Cognitive Disorders Clinic at the VA Medical Center in San Diego as well as Medical Director of the Inpatient Unit.
CLINICAL AND TEACHING FOCUS
Dr. Lehman specializes in the treatment and management of psychotic disorders He is the Associate Director for medical student education in the Department of Psychiatry for both the third year and fourth year medical students.
1. Sudol M, Bork P, Einbond A, Kastury K, Druck T, Negrini M, Huebner K, Lehman D. Characterization of the mammalian YAP (yes-associated protein) gene and its role in defining a novel protein module, the WW domain. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 1995 (271) 14733-14741.
2. Lehman D, Meyer JM. Decreased bone mineral density in male schizophrenia patients. Schizophrenia Research, 2005 (76) 131-133.
3. Meyer JM, Lehman D. Bone mineral density in male schizophrenia patients: A review. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry, 2006 (18), 43-48.
4. Zisook S, Nyer M, Kasckow J, Lehman D, Montross L, Depressive symptom patterns in patients with chronic schizophrenia and subsyndromal depression. Schizophrenia Research, 2006 (86) 226-233. (res
5. Zisook S, Montross L, Kasckow J, Mohamed S, Palmer B, Patterson T, Golshan S, Fellows I, Lehman D, and Solorzano E, Subsyndromal Depressive Symptoms in Middle-Age and Older Persons with Schizophrenia”. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2007 (15) 1005-1014.
6. Lehman D. Model psychopharmacology curriculum for psychiatric residency programs, training directors and teachers of psychopharmacology. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry. 2007 (19) 149-150. (book review)
7. Wetherell J, Afari N, Rutledge T, Sorrell J, Stoddard J, Petkus A, Solomon B, Lehman D, Liu L, Lang A, Atkinson J. A randomized, controlled trial of acceptance and commitment therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy for chronic pain. Pain, 2011, (152), 2098-2107